Filtra®Flat fold Duck Bill N95 Particulate Respirators conform to the NIOSH N95 criteria for filter efficiency as stated in the 42 CFR Part 84.181 as > 95% (<5% penetration). Additionally, the respirators conform to the inhalation and exhalation resistance criteria as stated in the 42 CFR Part 84.180. Filtra®Flat fold Duck Bill Mask is also available with EN 149:2001 CE certification for Class FFP2 NR.
- 100% ultrasonically machine manufactured
- Cost efficiencies through automation
- Higher quality product finishing
- Hygienic automated production processes
- Ergonomic design permits perfect fit on any face shape
- Minimal face contact more comfortable and less irritation
- Large breathing chamber allows longer use, more comfort and better performance by the user
- Excellent inhalation/exhalation performance
- Enhanced visibility for users wearing goggles/specs
- High performance engineered fabrics and eletro statically charged filter media, result in a lightweight and compact respirator
- Soft twin wired 8.5 mm aluminum nose clip moulds easily on the nose to prevent leakage, mist and perspiration.
- 4 mm soft latex free Lycra head straps with extra elongation combine comfort with sufficient pullback for secure face fit.
- Packing: 25 pieces stacked in a box.
- Disposal: Cut used mask with a pair of scissors so it can’t be reused and wrap in paper/tissue/bag, then dispose in dry waste.
- This product cannot be returned for a refund or exchange.