The composition of each ZINCEL CDZ tablet contains:
- Vitamin C: 500 mg
- Vitamin D3: 1000 I.U.
- Zinc Sulphate: 10 mg
- Mfg Date: May-2021
- Exp Date: Oct-2022
- MRP: Rs.75 for 10 Tablets
- This product cannot be returned for a refund or exchange
Support for a Healthy Immune system
ZINCEL CDZ Tablets (Should be Swallowed)
- The ZINCEL CDZ Tablets contain Vitamin C 500 mg, Vitamin D3 1000 I.U, and Zinc 150 mg. The combination of Vitamin C with zinc helps to absorb iron from the food in the body and provides powerful anti-oxidants protection.
- The presence of Vitamin C helps in the normal metabolism of energy and maintains regular activity of the immune system during and after physical activity.
Key Features of ZINCEL CDZ Tablets:
- It is an ideal choice of the individuals who are looking for a product that can help to maintain and recover mental and physical health.
- These tablets should be swallowed contain Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, and zinc in the right proportion.
- Taking these tablets on a daily basis helps to boost the immune system of your body.
- It helps WBCs to fight against infections and makes the defense mechanism of the body strong.
- The presence of Vitamin C with zinc enhances the absorption of iron from food and hence helps in healthy growth.
- These products are caffeine-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free.
- These tablets are beneficial in minimizing flu risk and help to deal with depression, anxiety, and mood swings.
- This tablet is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it is only used as an immunity booster and super anti-oxidant.
Directions for Use:
- Adults and Children over 12 years, Take one tablet daily for minimum of 10 days, (or) as advised by your doctor.
- The tablet should not be chewable. It should be swallowed.
- If you have any existing medical conditions or other medications, consult your doctor before taking the medication.
- If you notice any unusual reactions after taking the medication, discontinue use and seek medical help.
- Check the expiration date before use.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry, and hygienic place.
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.